Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Srila Prabhupada Quote of the Day: "But I may remind you that I am always with you."

Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.

Srila  Prabhupada  Quote  of  the  Day:

"But I may remind you that I am always with you."


His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada
Founder~Acharya of the Krsna Consciousness Movement

 
 
August 24, 1968  
Montreal, Quebec
Letter to Brahmacari Sivananda
 
 
" You write to say, "I really miss Swamiji and my God-brothers' association so much." But I may remind you that I am always with you. And so wherever I am there, and you are there, all your God-brothers are there. Please remember always the humble teachings that you have received from me, and that will make you always associated with me, and with your other God-brothers. "
Unsubscribe NityanandaRam108.vedavyasa@blogger.com from this list | Forward to a friend | Update your profile


You are receiving this nectar from Srila Prabhupada because at one point you requested to be on the mailing list

Hari Bol,
Your most humble servant
Nityananda Rama dasa naradhama
HARE KRISHNA SOCIETY, NEW JERSEY
http://www.krishnaconsciousnessmovement.com/

"If you concoct, 'I am more intelligent than my Guru,'
'I can make additions and alterations,' then you are finished."
-- Srila Prabhupada lecture July 12, 1975 Philadelphia Pa.


Copyright (C) 2010 HARE KRISHNA SOCIETY All rights reserved.
Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

No comments:

Post a Comment