Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Srila Prabhupada Quote of the Day: "because I have not deviated one inch..."

Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.

Srila  Prabhupada  Quote  of  the  Day:

"because I have not deviated one inch..."


His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada
Founder~Acharya of the Krsna Consciousness Movement

 
 

 

 

 Wednesday, 17 November, 1971
Delhi
Letter to Brhaspati das


"Just like you add hydrogen and oxygen and get water. So let them chant and learn Bhagavad-gita and they will get Krishna's mercy. I am successful in my teaching work because I have not deviated one inch from my Spiritual Master's instruction, this is my only qualification. So if you simply remain pure, your preaching will have effect." 
Unsubscribe NityanandaRam108.vedavyasa@blogger.com from this list | Forward to a friend | Update your profile


You are receiving this nectar from Srila Prabhupada because at one point you requested to be on the mailing list

Hari Bol,
Your most humble servant
Nityananda Rama dasa naradhama
HARE KRISHNA SOCIETY, NEW JERSEY
http://www.krishnaconsciousnessmovement.com/

"If you concoct, 'I am more intelligent than my Guru,'
'I can make additions and alterations,' then you are finished."
-- Srila Prabhupada lecture July 12, 1975 Philadelphia Pa.


Copyright (C) 2010 HARE KRISHNA SOCIETY All rights reserved.
Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

No comments:

Post a Comment